Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wanted: menupoems

Alimentum, that luscious journal dedicated to food, will once again publish a poetry broadside of menupoems for National Poetry Month.

The poems are distributed to participating restaurants for diners to enjoy some poetry with their menu.

Only about a dozen poems will be selected.

Check out last year's Menupoems by clicking here, then locating the correct link on their sidebar.

Deadline: March 4, 2009

For more information, click here.

(The usual tip of the hat to New Pages blog to this one.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, right down my trail of maple syrup. Your link doesn't work, but New Pages' link does. The excerpts from previous works on food are enough to make a writer hungry. Thanks.

Rebel Girl said...

Thanks Lou! My keyboarding skills are still pretty bad - I think I fixed it.

I loved this concept.

One joy of this blog simply discovering what's out there these days...inspiring indeed.

 
Site Meter